Thursday, June 19, 2008

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA huge book


I rented BG, the new mini-series, from the library yesterday and was impressed. Normally I don't like tv - of any kind. Compared to films, they are cheap and quick and now filled with shaky cameras. There are lots of exceptions, which not everyone will agree with: Open All Hours (UK), Yes Prime Minister (UK), Hardcastle and McCormick, the first season of The Abbott and Costello Show, etc.

But BG kept my interest. Despite the cartoon space effects. Possibly because it's So much like a disaster movie. And I love those.

Yes, I published the book before having watched the series. :) But I also liked the original series, probably because of the Star Wars connection. So I had to take this HUGE, 500 page book for our catalog.

No comments: