Monday, April 27, 2009

make your choice!



We're doing something strange this time. We'd like YOU to pick what cover our new book, Character Kings, is going to have! Just leave your comment, telling us which you prefer: the top one (orange), or the bottom (green).

For every person who votes, you can get $5 off ANY book on our site. Offer ends at the very end of the month, on the stroke of midnight, April 30th, EST. (Offer good for 1 book for 1 person.) So hurry up and cast your vote.

And after you've voted, if you're ordering a book, please email benohmart@yahoo.com to let me know, so I can take $5 off your order. Thanks. And thanks for voting!

14 comments:

Brisco said...

I like the top one (orange). Nice color and very eye-catching.

lakers16 said...

i like the top cover better

baby01 said...

I like orange!

mrdj said...

I agree. The top has a good photo, less cluttered and catchy color

pazzophoto said...

Orange one for sure

Dave Goudsward said...

I prefer the orange cover. The overall design seems stronger.

Stan Delahoyde said...

The top one-"orange"-is more appealing and eye-catching.

pitroad24.29 said...

I like the orange one. Very eye-catching.

Ted Hering said...

Green. (The other cover would be a dandy movie poster, but doesn't reflect the content of the book.)

Bob Mills said...

The top version (orange). I'm a little biased since I know Bob Forster, but even if I didn't, I'd pick the top version. It's more professional... overall just a superior cover. Not as nice as the one on my book, THE LAUGH MAKERS, but really good.

Bob Mills

mimi said...

I like the orange one.

mimi

tallmanted said...

The orange cover has a much more professional appearance. The bottom one is too busy.

JR said...

top one, no question

Ben Ohmart said...

The top one it is then!